CASE OF 440 IN STOCK
BOX OF 20 IN STOCK
For related products click here!
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator is a lightweight, three-panel, flat-fold disposable N95 respirator, that helps provide comfortable, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection against non-oil based particles, using a variety of innovative technologies and features. 3M's proprietary Advanced Electrostatic Media, filters dust and other particles while allowing for for easy breathing.
3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator includes unique features such as a sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of the nose, an embossed top panel to help reduce the fogging of eyewear, moist exhaled air, and an innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability. The unique design is collapse-resistant, and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M™ PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
More Product Information:
Comfortable to wear
In comparison to 9210, 3M 9205 respirator includes layered headbands to help provide comfort and avoid pulling of hair. 3M Aura 9205 Series Particulate Respirators consist of unique features such as a specific nose panel that follows the contours of the nose and an exquisite chin tab designed for ease of positioning and adjustment. These features are designed to increase wearability among people of all ages.
Designed exclusively for people with eyewear
The 3M 9205 respirator is exclusively engineered for people to team with eyewear. The respirator exhales air away from the nose panel and reduces fogging for people with eyewear. The respirator has a curvy and low-profile design that blends well with nose and eye contours making way for a variety of eyewear for users (including spectacles and sunglasses).
Reduce inhalation of airborne particles
3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator 9205+, N95, 440 per case reduces the inhalation of airborne particles and blocks the spitting droplets communicable from one person to another. The inhalation of airborne biological particles that 3M 9205 masks regulate include mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.
Single-use and disposable respirators
3M 9205 respirators are meant for "single-use," and should be disposed of after that. If the respirator is damaged or soiled, or if breathing becomes difficult, the respirator should be removed at the earliest possible. One must make sure of discarding the soiled 3M Aura N95 respirator properly, preferably by wrapping it in a plastic bag and throwing it in a trash bin. Remember to wash your hands after handling the damaged or soiled respirators. Thus, this 3M 9205 mask set containing 440 pieces is for sale.
Warning: People with chronic respiratory or cardiac ailments that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using a 3M 9205 respirator because the 3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator 9205+, N95 can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe. As mentioned before, the wearer should go through the instructions specified in the product packaging. Protect yourself against airborne particulates with comfort and reliability by ordering your 3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator 9205+, N95, 440 per case at the earliest possible.
How to tell if an N95 mask is real:
• The CDC says fake respirators are being marketed and sold as approved by the National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory by printing their seal “NIOSH” on the mask or packaging.
• NIOSH-approved respirators have an approval label on or within the packaging of the respirator
• An abbreviated approval is on the FFR itself.
More about NIOSH
You can verify the approval number on the NIOSH Certified Equipment List (CEL) or the NIOSH Trusted-Source page to determine if the respirator has been approved by NIOSH. NIOSH-approved FFRs will always have one of the following designations: N95, N99, N100, R95, R99, R100, P95, P99, P100.
Signs that a respirator may be counterfeit:
• No markings at all on the filtering facepiece respirator
• No approval (TC) number on filtering facepiece respirator or headband
• No NIOSH markings
• NIOSH spelled incorrectly
• Presence of decorative fabric or other decorative add-ons (e.g., sequins)
• Claims of approval for children (NIOSH does not approve any type of respiratory protection for children)
• Filtering facepiece respirator has ear loops instead of a headband
Check the respirator approval markings using the Example of Correct Exterior Markings on a NIOSH-Approved Filtering Facepiece Respirator graphic.
More Tips to Spot Counterfeit Respirators
Note – Here are the most recent listings of additional counterfeit respirators.
1. Center for Disease Control
2. 3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask
• 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator, 9205+, N95 Technical Specification Sheet (PDF, 282.1KB)
• 9205+ 9210+ and 9211+ Particulate Respirator User Instructions (PDF, 933.9KB)
• FAQ: 3M Filtering Facepiece/Disposable Respirator Storage Conditions and Shelf Life (PDF, 152.8KB)
• Quick Reference Guide - Disposable Respirators (PDF, 4.9MB)
• Aura 9205+ Respirator Sell Sheet (PDF, 708.5KB)
• User Instructions-Disposable Respirator 9205+ 9210+ 9211+ -37193 (PDF, 1.1MB)
• 3M™ Wear it Right Aura™ Particulate Respirator - English Poster (PDF, 5.4MB)
• 3M™ Wear it Right Aura™ Particulate Respirator - Spanish Brochure (PDF, 5.3MB)